Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive
Sector: Education Training
- Interact directly with clients through various means (e.g. social media, phone calls, face to face)
- Develop relationships and expand current accounts
- Identify new business opportunities
- Strategically generate leads
- Use an extremely consultative approach to manage and develop your client relationships
With over 250 specialist contractors across the UK, our client are at the forefront of their market. They specialise in educational training – in this case you’ll be working with head teachers throughout the country to help improve A-Level standards, counselling and team management.
Our client aren’t looking for pushy sales people, but understanding, patient and consultative graduates who are looking to build a career and develop their skills. If you think you have the temperament our client is looking for, don’t miss the opportunity to join them!
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £19k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77197771