Insurance Advisor - Cheshire - £15,500 Bonus
Insurance Advisor - Cheshire - £15,500 + Performance based Bonus
I have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Professional with an insurance background to join a well-established and market leading Insurance organisation in the Cheshire area.
- A well-established firm and leader in their field, having been established for almost 20 years
- A friendly, fun, experienced team
- Accredited with Investors in People Gold award
- Employee recognition scheme, with rewards such as weekend breaks, restaurant vouchers and experience days
- On-going training, with opportunities for growth and development
- Many fantastic benefits including company pensions, private medical insurance and free parking
- You will be responsible for following up internal and external leads, to provide insurance quotations to both new and existing customers
- You will need to gain a thorough understanding of each customer's demands, ensuring that all relevant information is captured and communicated accurately.
- You will ensure that the features and benefits of all additional products are communicated clearly to the customer, to allow them to make a decision to add these on.
- You will responsible for issuing a quotation pack to customers following a verbal quotation, and ensure the customer file is updated with relevant notes.
- You will comply with all internal policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Previous experience in an insurance environment (essential)
- Previous Experience in an outbound call-centre environment (desired)
- Strong communication skills and ability to build report
- Ability to work under pressure, with a flexible approach to your workload
For more information on this and other fantastic opportunities please call Philip Gordon on Liverpool 601-6000, or send an email
I am also contactable via my LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services & Insurance recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2017 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com.
We are also on twitter so feel free to follow us @zootrecruit.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77369191