Are you looking for a new role as a legal specialist? An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a legal specialist of the highest calibre to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies. Are you interested in drafting safety related agreements for commercial use? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!
The successful legal specialist will be advising on the drafting and negotiating of contracts.
This is an initial 6 month contract position with a global pharmaceutical client based in the Buckinghamshire area, full time 37 hours per week.
- Free on site gym
- Free parking
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Pension plan
- On site discounted branded coffee shops and restaurant
- Draft safety-related agreements for commercial agreements (i.e. in-licensing and out-licensing agreements with PV obligations, and clinical trial collaboration agreements that may result in licensing agreements with third parties), including safety provisions for inclusion in master agreements and PV transition agreements. Draft internal service level agreements (SLAs).
- Assist with safety-related agreement negotiations, working closely with various internal and external business partners.
- Assist with creating templates or standard wording on safety-related matters, and maintaining such templates.
- Provide legal support before, during and after internal audits and Health Authority inspections with respect to safety-related agreements.
- Assist with generation of the PSMF list of commercial contracts.
- Provide general ad hoc legal advice and support (including training).
- Carry out legal research. Advise on, draft and negotiate safety-related agreements with respect to global and local regulatory implications. Advise on and draft other types of safety-related agreements (e.g. PV provisions for divestiture and acquisition agreements, safety transition agreements, termination letters).
- Ability to work in a matrix organization forming close liaisons with internal business partners, including the global safety organisations, local safety officers, BRQC, and Regulatory Affairs, to support decision-making.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least a University degree in Law or equivalent. Minimum 3 years general commercial law experience required (in a leading law firm or in the legal or contracts department of a major multinational company, with previous in-house experience preferred).
- Contract drafting and negotiation experience a particular requirement.
- Proactive and self- reliant with a sense of responsibility, ownership and urgency coupled with an understanding of when to reach out to manager for supervision.
- Works well under pressure, good time management, intellectual curiosity, results orientated, attention to detail, strategic thinking, collaboration & teaming, inner confidence, self-awareness and adaptability required.
- Demonstrates willingness to listen and learn and proven ability to make and respectfully explain proper decisions (even when this leads to tough business discussions).
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77147040