Marketing Executive (Ref: MARKE) – part time – Based in Derby
Ganymede Solutions are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team. If you are looking for a position within a fast-paced, expanding and dynamic industry and you have a background in digital marketing then please keep reading.
This will be a very hands-on role where you will need to interface with a lot of different layers of the business. If you like to be busy, like to be challenged, and want the opportunity to make a real difference to our business then this is an ideal opportunity.
In return you will get an excellent place to work in newly refurbished offices and you will work amongst a vibrant team of people. We are looking for someone who can self manage and have the autonomy to steer Ganymede in the right direction. We have a great benefits package which you’ll be entitled to and because we are a flexible employer we are more than willing to accommodate part time working of around 15-20 hours a week.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital marketing and be fully versed in how to leverage maximum benefit from all platforms available. Additionally, any experience in web development and optimisation would be a bonus.
This role will not be solely about digital marketing (although that’s the majority), so be prepared to get involved in some print and offline tasks as well. Other than that, it’s about attitude. Hard-working, results driven and innovative is what we need, so if that sounds like you then apply now.
• Driving business opportunities through new and existing relationships via targeted, clear, and measurable marketing activities.
• Creating marketing campaigns including social media campaigns to drive brand awareness.
• Manage and monitor the performance of the company's social media profiles, including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
• Reporting on campaign and website performance using Google Analytics.
• SEO optimisation to ensure search engine visibility.
• Best practice with database marketing, including some knowledge of upcoming GDPR regulations.
• Supporting the compilation of bid responses.
• Ensuring brand consistency throughout the company.
• Experience of WordPress desirable.
• Optimisation of paid channels such as Facebook advertising and Linkedin sponsored.
• Content Development & Management to attract followers and add value.
• Knowledge of Adobe creative suite desirable.
• Social Media Management & Advertising.
To apply use the link or email your CV and covering letter to using the MARKE reference.
Closing date: 10th November although the vacancy will be closed sooner if high volumes are received. Please be advised that interviews will take place on the 23rd November in Derby.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77379707