Abacus Professional Recruitment are partnering with one of the leading brands in Northern Ireland in their search for a Management Accountant. Working in a highly commercial role you will play a pivotal part in analysing business performance, advising on current and future capital investment projects as well as playing a fundamental role in advising on long-term growth and strategy. This is a highly commercial role in a well-known organisation with great growth potential for the right candidate.
- To prepare monthly management accounts including variance analysis
- To prepare forecasting models including annual budgets, reforecasts, monthly management packs and other ad hoc reporting as required
- To process balance sheet control accounts, accruals and prepayments
- To assist in completing investment cases to Group for capital expenditure projects
- Ensure compliance with group reporting requirements
- To work on ad hoc projects and perform any other duties as requested by management in line with the role
- Improve and drive efficiency within the organisation
- Liaise with interdepartmental stakeholders
- Analyse and advise on current and future strategy decisions with regards to implications on long-term planning
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Systems control and improvement
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years experience in a commercial finance role/ 5 years PQE (desirable)
- Experience communicating and liaising with non-finance stakeholders
- Proven experience implementing/streamlining financial systems to improve reporting capabilities
- Proven experience in preparing monthly management accounts
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77378036