Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
International Organisation looking for a highly experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their ever growing and successful team.
The company is fun, creative and is well known for being one of the best and most successful businesses within their industry.
Working alongside some of the most efficient and well applauded Finance team members you will have excellent attention to detail, have a practical and confident approach to problem solving, fantastic communication skills and thrive working in a fast paced environment.
The scope of this role includes, but is not limited to the following:
* Processing of all UK an international invoices from suppliers including overhead invoices for the UK and Europe
* Matching, Batching and Coding of all purchase invoices
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Ensuring VAT is correctly accounted for and Intrastat returns for European entities
* Resolve queries and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
* Proven Accounts Payable experience working in a fast paced team
* Excellent attention to detail and problem solving
* Speed, accuracy and query resolution is a must
* Microsoft Office skills (Excel/Word, including Pivot Tables and Vlookups)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77368026