£22,500 salary plus commission
OTE year 1 is up to £30,000
- LifeSearchers can expect:
- A rewarding earnings structure
- Flexible working culture.
- Private healthcare which gives you half price gym membership and lots of freebies.
- Travel loans.
- Support for your charitable endeavours.
- Your own life and critical illness covers.
- A choice of pensions.
- Insurance to protect your income.
- An annual 'partnership' bonus after three years
LifeSearch is by far the biggest life insurance broker in the UK and was formed in 1998. We started with our CEO and one Adviser and are now several hundred strong across four locations; London, Leeds, Hertford and Milton Keynes.
LifeSearch prides itself on its open, tolerant, inclusive culture and welcomes candidates from every walk of life.
Our Culture Statement
"Our culture holds people at its heart and the most important people of all are our customers. To do right by our customers we have a culture that's driven, rewarding and fun. This culture drives the need for company-wide teamwork in a competitive yet respectful atmosphere. Our culture encourages us to try out new ideas and give change a chance."
As a Protection Advisor you will recommend the very best suite of protection insurance products to our customers to give them peace of mind.
You will be the first LifeSearcher to speak to each customer so making a great first impression is key.
You'll have a thorough telephone conversation with them to establish their needs and then find the right cover for them.
This is a consultative role which requires conversational skills, not pushy tactics. You will need to draw out the customers' requirements with open questions and really probe into what they are all about.
To be a successful Protection Adviser, there are a few things you need; experience of high activity, outbound telephone calls, a long track record of exceeding goals, be conversational, curious and inquisitive and be really switched on, intelligent and savvy.
- High standards of advice, service and integrity
- Previous experience in a telephony environment
- Proven experience working to targets and KPIs
- Team player with the ability to drive and motivate yourself and others
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77316809