Property Loss Adjuster
MBA are working alongside a Global Financial Services Insurance company who are looking for an experinced Property Loss Adjuster to join one of their niche divisons based in the Midlands area
They are a forward thinking global organisation who pride themselves on their strong reputation within the industry.
Who you are
You will be the newest member to their Loss Adjusting Team which specialise in High Net Worth claims in the Agricultural and Rural areas.
You will have had experience working as a Property Loss Adjuster and will have handed HNW claims up to and including £100k – ideally within a Domestic or Commercial setting and have involvement in insurer client relationship management.
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims
- Preparing case management plans
- Visiting sites, interviewing witnesses and preparation of witness statements
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties
- Calculating and agreeing settlements of claims, and preparing final reports
You're great at
- Relevant Insurance qualification – CII, CILA etc. – preferred but not essential
- Strong communication ( verbal / written)
- Establishing relationships and building trust
- Keeping up to date with changes within the industry
- Home based position.
- Superb starting salary of up to £45,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications
- 23/25 days annual leave
- Company car / Car allowance
- Pension, Life Insurance, Childcare vouchers (Full list of benefits available to review)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77286228