Insurance Adviser - Oxford - £19,000-£26,000
My client is a leading provider of Personal Lines Insurance and now have the opportunity for a Insurance Adviser to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an insurance professional in a face to face and telephone based role who is looking for a long, valued successful career.
- Effectively manage customers enquires and queries through a variety of communication channels
- Maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills
- Adhere to Company processes with regards to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Data Protection Act (DPA) and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements
- Manage time effectively to meet required business targets ensuring quality and accuracy requirements are met
- Effectively communicate with customers to provide relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing the customer to make an informed decision
- Use all relevant information to maximise opportunities to cross sell and up sell insurance products
- Operate within own area of accountability, proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance
- Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve
- To adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly;
- To ensure that DPA, FCA & TCF and other regulatory requirements are met.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous Experience within the Insurance Industry
- Open GI Experience
- Experience of working within a Target Driven Environment
- Able to work effectively as part of a Team
- A good level of verbal and numerical skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Insurance, Personal Lines, Adviser, Broking, Account Handler, Customer Service
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77333805