*** £18p/h – £23 p/h (Ltd / Umbrella) ***
This rapidly expanding company specialises in the maintenance and service of instrumentation. Their major markets include power, water, pharmaceutical and process. With a view to growing by 20% next year, this company need to recruit experienced good technicians to ensure projects are completed to deadlines.
What the role will involve:
Maintaining, Calibrating, repairing, servicing, cleaning and validating instrumentation incl. Flow metres, temperature probes and general instrumentation used in a process environment
Providing electrical and instrumentation troubleshooting, repair and technical support for the entire facility.
This will incl.
Fixing faulty instrumentation
Trouble shooting throughout the process facility
Read, interpret and fix electronic error codes on equipment
Check wiring is in good order
Ensure equipment is operating as it should
Check electronics with a volt metre
Basically ensure equipment is working properly
- You will conduct PPM, reactive and preventative maintenance on this equipment
- You will complete and store all relevant documentation such as test certificates
What the company are looking for in the contractor:
- Has experience of maintaining / servicing process equipment / instrumentation incl. Flow metres and temp probes
- Has experience of calibrating, repairing, servicing, cleaning and validating this equipment
- Has experience of PPM, reactive and preventative maintenance on this equipment
- Stable background
What the company can offer the contractor.
- Product Training.
- Opportunity for permanent role.
- Technical and career progression.
What the company do.
- Maintenance and service of Instrumentation.
- Focus on the pharmaceutical and process industry.
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively, please send your CV to or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77341424