Our client, a leading car manufacturer are currently looking for a Vehicle Technician to join the business based out of their Sidcup Dealership.
A technician would be responsible for reviewing work on customers vehicles, MOT’s, ordering relevant parts and completing the work to the highest of standards. They are also accountable for the highest level of repair and maintenance.
About the role
- Completing MOT’s on customer vehicles
- Replacing parts and completing work where required
- Completing PDI work and prepping used cars for sale
- Working with other centre areas (Service, Parts, etc) and keeping all informed
- Meeting or exceeding efficiency and productivity targets
- Experience as a Technician within a main dealer environment
- Hold a valid NVQ level 3
- Hold a valid MOT licence
- Have worked previous to efficiency & productivity targets
- Take great care and pride in your work giving no return visits for customers
About the company
- Excellent basic salary and bonus scheme
- Bonus based on productivity and efficiency
- Ability to progress through manufacturer qualifications
- Frequent overtime opportunities
- Excellent benefits package, including pension, healthcare, and car leasing schemes
- Flexible progression based on your career aspirations
About our client
Our client is a leading car automotive dealership in the UK specialising in Japanese brands, they currently employ over 500 people across 11 retail dealerships and are looking to expand even further.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77352650