Senior Client Marketing Executive
entral Employment are working with leading B2B Marketing specialists Horizonworks as they looking to hire a Senior Client Marketing Executive.
Horizonworks is a B2B marketing agency that specialises in working with businesses from strategy to delivery – expertly guiding them through their marketing journey. They believe that a clear, focused and well-informed marketing strategy will underpin a business’s growth and future success.
Senior Client Marketing Executive:
The Senior Client Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery of client projects in particular PR, Digital and Marketing for our clients from a range of sectors.
- To deliver PR and Marketing activities to maximise sales and profit and to meet agreed company objectives.
- To manage and deliver client projects to a high standard and to meet agreed project objectives.
- To develop strong relationships with clients, potential clients, colleagues and partner companies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating schedules of work with clear milestones for delivery.
- Project managing the delivery of client’s PR & Marketing activities.
- Maintaining good working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Providing regular updates and feedback.
- Briefing and liaising with third parties e.g. Journalists.
- Monitoring, review control client projects and provide update reports.
- Reviewing, controlling and managing the delivery of PR and communications activities.
- Briefing and liaising with third parties where necessary e.g. Journalists.
Circa 2-4 yrs. experience in a client facing role within a PR/Marketing agency – essential
- Experience in the creation, management and implementation of PR & Marketing plans.
- Experience of liaising with clients and project managing their requirements.
- Experience in writing copy for press releases, websites, articles and marketing materials.
- Experience in the liaison with press and media contacts and dealing with their needs.
- Experience in the production process of online and offline marketing materials such as website, eshots, presentations, sales materials, brochures etc.
- Some experience in implementing sales campaigns and securing sales appointments.
Specific Skills, Aptitude, Knowledge
- Strong understanding of marketing and PR.
- Experience in implementing PR/Marketing in B2B sectors.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Ability to develop relationships with colleagues, clients, media, journalists and partners.
- IT literate and willing to learn new technologies.
- Team worker and flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Self driven, results orientated and a clear focus on high standards and business performance.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Project management, literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to prepare accurate quotations and proposals.
- Understands the principles of PR and marketing and the need for consistency within all the company’s and clients branding, marketing and communications.
- Ability to understand and translate technical information into user friendly language.
- Able to demonstrate excellent client care and manage their needs and expectations.
- Management ability is initially not part of this role however this opportunity will grow with the development of the company.
- Responsible, accountable and determined to succeed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77355009