Bookkeeper - Burnham on Sea
Our client is one of the largest accountancy and business services firms in the South West, employing over 200 people.
Duties will include being responsible for maintaining clients records on a variety of systems, preparing VAT returns and management accounts for a portfolio of clients that include sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies.
The role will be a mix of office based work and onsite at clients.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
· Good organisational skills and IT skills
· Double entry bookkeeping knowledge
· Competent at using bookkeeping software such as Xero/Sage
· Have a basic understanding of accounts/a balance sheet
· Comfortable working in different environments and dealing directly with clients
. Hold a UK driving licence
To express your interest in this position please forward a copy of a current CV together with a covering email stating:
. Current (and required) salary
. Notice Period
. Other Benefits
Please note that completion of the screening questions is required to support your application
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77344961