IBA Insurance Administrator
WOW FACTOR: A fantastic opportunity to join a well established Insurance firm in the heart of the city has become available for someone who is looking for the next step in their insurance career. My client is looking for a IBA Insurance Administrator who is confident, professional, switched on and keen to do a good job. This company offer lots of growth and progression, open planned offices with a vibrant, diverse and down to earth team.
JOB ROLE: IBA Insurance Administrator
SALARY: £20,000-£25,000 *Depending on Experience
LOCATION: City of London (Close to Fenchurch Street & Bank Tube)
CULTURE: Vibrant, diverse, fast paced, work hard-play hard environment
Please only apply if you have this experience:
Experience within an insurance role is NECESSARY.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Assistance the team with any ad hoc administration duties
- Diary entries/management
- Closing concluded files and maintaining existing files
- Archiving files
- Maintenance of database
- Data entry
- Assistance with monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
- Producing statements
- Cash posting and matching
- Reconciling payments
- First point of contact for any incoming calls/dealing with general client queries.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong education
- Experience within an IBA insurance administrative role is NECESSARY.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer Literacy, Including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Organised and focused
- Friendly, well-presented and professional
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to take own initiative
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77263494