Multi Skilled Technician
Multi Skilled Technician - Warrington - Permanent - £40,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Technician to work for a leading FMCG company who produce some of the best brands within their category.
The Multi Skilled Engineer will be responsible for supporting engineering activity on site, focused around driving improvements to cost, safety, quality and sustainability.
Working within a world class manufacturing environment on a 3-shift system (6-2, 2-10,10-6), you'll be tasked with preventative & breakdown duties including trouble shooting and applying forever fix solutions through lean techniques such as FMEA and RCA along with utilising condition based monitoring and recommending design/process improvements.
The position demands a multi-skilled engineer who is able to demonstrate proficiency across both mechanical & electrical disciplines including drives, control loops, PLC/DCS, motors, instrumentation, electrical control circuits and power distribution systems.
- Apprentice trained Multi Skilled Engineer with experience within a highly lean orientated manufacturing environment including Automotive, Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- A minimum on NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience of Instrumentation & Controls.
- Knowledge of PLC/DCS systems to at least fault-finding level.
- Able to apply a high level of problem solving expertise both across machinery breakdowns and process issues.
- Strong communication, coaching & development skills.
In return, you'll receive a salary in the region of £40,000 in addition to a pension scheme, BUPA, shares scheme and 25 days holiday.
To be considered, please apply or contact Gary Crawley, Blackfield Associates on 02392 322 372.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77259567