I have an excellent opportunity to join a well established Insurance Broker in the Tunbridge Wells area, who are seeking local talented individuals who seek genuine career progression to join their ever expanding energetic team.
No previous experience is required and full training will be given, as well as full support to gain a professional insurance qualification (CII).
Due to continued expansion they are now seeking an additional Customer Service Advisor.
Typical Duties include:
- Speaking to clients both over the phone and face to face.
- Speaking with insurers and other brokers
- Recording accurate policy information
- Delivering First Class customer service at all times
- Ability to build rapport with clients to gain and retain their business .
- Work well as part of a team or to your own initiative.
The hours of work are based on a shift pattern, which will be between 9:00 - 5:30 for 2 weeks, then 10:00 – 7:00 for 2 weeks with 1 in 3 Saturdays of 9:00 – 3:00
If you want to join this young and lively company, please apply now or call Oliver Marquis on.
5 GCSE's A-C - Including at least a C in English and Maths
Local to Tunbridge Wells
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77236051