Insurance Sales Advisor
Salary: £18,000 basic + OTE £36k
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Are you passionate about sales, target driven and motivated by making money ?
Do you want to work for an award winning company who will supply you with fresh leads daily?
As part of the MotoNovo Finance Insurance team you will proactively promote MotoNovo Finance’s add-on products and services to new and existing customers through outbound telesales, you will be rewarded for this with a basic salary of £18,000 pa plus uncapped earning potential (realistic OTE £36K).
As a MotoNovian you will recieve a fantastic benefits package . This will range from a first rate pension scheme , discount shopping and exciting additional perks such as extra days off.
Proactively promote MotoNovo Finance and add-on products and services to new and existing customers via outbound telesales calls. To identify and maximise profitable sales opportunities, achieving agreed targets. New business generated must be compliant with company standards and procedures.
- Provide all customers with a professional and efficient service in a professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner at all times in order to maintain and develop business relationships.
- Contact customers and inform them of insurance and warranty options available to them, promoting them professionally and effectively, within regulatory guidelines and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Upon purchase of an insurance/warranty product, remodel proposal and undertake relevant sales administration and payment, forwarding policy documentation out in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge and understanding of MotoNovo Finance products and service proactively promoting them where appropriate.
- Assist in recognising and recommending suitable improvements regarding business development and Company procedures, to ensure competitiveness through the development of products and services, and that the efficiency and effectiveness of the function and Company is maintained.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to MotoNovo Finance products and services (e.g. ICOB, FCA rules, Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.) as advised by line management. Ensure all Money Laundering issues are reported appropriately.
- Maintain good knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all time
Please note that candidates must be successfully complete a credit check prior to attending an interview.
We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.
We thank you for your interest in MotoNovo Finance. We endeavor to respond to all applicants however, due to the volume of CV’s received, if you do not received a response within two weeks, please treat your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77202950