Location: Stansted Office
Working hours: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (1 hour lunch), Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Contract type: Full-time Permanent/Fixed term contract/Self-employed until June 2019
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000pa
Purpose of Job
To lead the marketing activity for the Building Better Opportunities Programmes in the SEMLEP, New Anglia and GCGP areas with the focus on digital and Social Media Marketing.
To support the development and success of the TCHC marketing team.
To assist with the implementation of the marketing department’s policies and strategies in regard to the BBO programmes
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Support the day-to-day marketing activity
• Develop and manage campaigns through a range of marketing activity including social media and PR.
• Oversee a social media strategy
• Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn etc.
• Writing copy for case studies, information sheets, press releases for a variety of media
• Maintain and enhance the BBO brand ensuring both TCHC and partner organisations’ design and content meets the BBO brand guidelines.
• Briefing and liaising with external suppliers and internal designer to commission marketing materials, services and branded collateral
• Track and analyse website traffic and provide regular internal reports
• Assisting the Marketing Manager with preparing the project plans and overall marketing strategy and marketing plan
• Carrying out any other related duties as supports the requirements of the marketing team and the wider organization
• Deputising for the Marketing Manager as required
• Attending events as required, occasionally outside of normal working hours
• Contribute regular information as required to enable the preparation of Board, Senior Management and departmental reports
• To work within budgetary and administration constraints.
• The candidate will occasionally be required to travel to meetings
Note: These duties are a guide to the work the post holder will initially be required to undertake. Amendments may be made from time to time as the role evolves and to meet changing circumstances and these do not form part of the contract of employment.
please apply with your cvUse No Risk Recruitment for all your recruitment needs and save 1000's on fees! Recruit top candidates using our fixed fee service for £175 visit www.noriskrecruitment.co.uk and take a look at our promotional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn8qrXuZ_GM
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77196395