Position: Insurance Administrator
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our clients, a rapidly growing and successful broker based in Bolton. Due to expansion within the business, our client is now looking to recruit an Administrator to offer support to the sales team.
You'll be entering an extremely friendly and rewarding environment and will be a big part of the company's expansion and success.
It'll be your duty to work closely with the directors to ensure all post-sale administration is handled in a timely and effective manner. Ensuring you maintain clear communications with the sales team to ensure there is no confusion in relation to agreements with clients and insurers. It will also be your duty to implement new procedures to improve efficiency within your team and ultimately the business.
- Ensure contemporaneous notes are made on all cases at all times.
- Ensuring all post-sale documentation is sent to clients within strict timescales
- Chase clients for outstanding paperwork, working to deadlines.
- Manage diaries for the admin team to ensure all tasks set daily are completed/prioritised
- Ensure payment of premiums is managed according to method agreed at point of sale
- Ensure all instalment queries are dealt with and resolved.
- Ensure all Premium Finance queries are dealt with and resolved
- Manage reports relating to client balances
- Manage reports relating to insurer balances
- Manage banking function ensuring adherence to strict regulatory rules.
- Manage receipt of all funds paid directly to firm online / BACS
- Reconciliation of all Insurer accounts.
- Scrutiny of all account items to ensure correct amounts are being paid/ received on time
- Scrutiny of all account items to ensure no historical items are missed.
- Liaise with Insurer account dept. to resolve outstanding account queries.
- Insurance knowledge would also be desirable but isn't required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77188805