NJR are currently working with an Award Winning Insurance Broker, who now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SME Insurance Handler who possesses ambition and drive.
Our client is extremely dynamic and provides an environment for career motivated people to thrive and achieve their full potential and will fully support those wishing to pursue professional qualifications.
Operating within the SME Commercial market you will be dealing with clients over the phone and in person.In doing so you will provide insurance quotes and solutions to their insurance requirements, deal with inbound and outbound calls to set up customer policies and look to up sell additional products in line with the customer's requirements.You will offer first-class professional service at all times.
- Processing of renewal, new business and mid-term adjustments
- To ensure all client documentation is issued correctly, internal records kept up to date and risk screens are completed correctly
- Scanning and processing incoming post in addition to any other relevant administration tasks
- Dealing with insurer and accounts queries
- Assisting Team Manager with audits and monthly compliance reports
- Ensuring ELTO requirements are met and chased accordingly
- Supporting team members in their activities as directed
- Update the Team Manager on a regular basis on all aspect of job activities
The successful applicant for this role will be previously experienced within a similar role and demonstrate knowledge of Commercial Insurance/Sales Support.You will have excellent IT Skills, along with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client is looking for a confident, switched-on individual who has the desire to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of customer service.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants on 0161 834 4747 Ref: NJR7054
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77190496