Experienced Marketing Assistant
Experienced Marketing Assistant
Essential that the right candidate has experience in Marketing campaigns / Campaign Management. They will also have a sound understanding of Design. They will have excellent written, and organisation skills.
Do you want to work in a company which has been recognised in the London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain Report’?
Nectere are the UK’s & Irelands leading Dealer Services Provider. Our already proven solution provides our business Partners with Marketing, Systems (including our robotic systems), Purchasing, Stock Administration, Credit Control, Customer Service and other ancillary services needed to run a business effectively.
As our team continues to grow in line with company expansion, we are looking for an experienced and innovative Marketing Assistant to join our team.
Our Marketing team has multiple purposes:
- to market nectere to a focused group of businesses within the stationery industry.
- to market goods and services to our Partners’ customers and the public.
- to market to Suppliers and our Supply Partners.
- Both of these are carried out through multimedia applications.
The team’s and this role’s aims are to raise awareness of:
·the benefits of being a nectere Partners, so increasing the number of Partners within the group
·the variety of products and services our Partners can offer to end users therefore increasing their sales and market share as well as that of our Preferred Suppliers
- build unique, professional and friendly relationships with our Suppliers.
- act on any instruction given by the team Supervisor, any Manager or Director.
Responsibilities and Duties (all performed to pre-set and agreed timescales) include but are not limited to:
- contributing to and executing the Marketing plan.
- producing emails, promotions and flyers to deadlines, including product selection and to monitor engagement of these initiatives.
- assisting in design and production of quarterly and annual catalogues to strongly defined deadlines.
- analysis and use of management information.
- researching the competitor marketplace.
- providing support for our Partners with bespoke requests.
- initiating and produce communications on behalf of the company including press releases.
- responding to task requests and messages through our ticketing system within a 2 hour SLA
- achieving and exceed set KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- carrying out any other tasks requested by the Marketing Manager or Director.
·Minimum 5 GCSEs at C or above which must include English and Maths.
·Sound understanding of design applications including Adobe, inDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A degree in media, communications or a marketing discipline.
- Proven experience in a Marketing based environment
- Proof of ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Good PC skills and a high level of experience of using MS packages including Excel
·are based close to Birmingham city centre
·have nearby transport links and parking
·work in modern air conditioned offices with onsite break facilities and rest rooms
·offer 28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays, increasing with time served
·provide staff benefits such as our Assistance programme for employees and pension contributions
·encourage staff progression
·have fun with our social functions such as barbeques, parties and evenings outSo does this sound like the place you want to be? Are we your future? If the answer is “YES”, then apply today, we’re waiting to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76194293