Working for a large and successful Law Firm who are constantly expanding and have a number of sites. This is an exciting time to join and be a part of their progression for their York centre office
YOUR NEW JOB...
• To efficiently and promptly deal with word processing and the inputting of documents and correspondence of team members as required.
• To efficiently and promptly deal with administrative tasks associated with fee-earners files.
• To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date Outlook diary for team members.
• To deal professionally with clients, colleagues and other professional agencies on the telephone and in person as required.
• To accurately record messages and forward them to the appropriate person without delay
• To assist team with general administrative tasks.
• To deal with incoming and outgoing post
To apply for this role we are looking for somebody who has great typing ability, preferably somebody who has audio typing experience. We are looking for a good all round administrator with excellent communication skills.
WHATS ON OFFER…
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary - competitive market rate
Good benefits package!!!
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75779577