Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Paralegal to be an integral part of the Property team.
• General Planning such as s106, s38, s278 and other planning and infrastructure agreements, housing issues and experience of working with local authorities.
• Managing Planning based projects.
• General Commercial Property experience
It would be advantageous if you have knowledge of public law, compulsory purchase, licensing (liquor and entertainment licenses) and environmental law.
• Professional Legal Qualification or working towards (CILEX/Law Degree/Paralegal)
• Ability to manage own caseload
• Planning and Commercial Property experience
• Commercial, practical and financial awareness
• Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels
• Excellent academics and strong ambition for career development
• Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the team and the firm
• Team player able to fit into a friendly, busy team
• Negotiation skills
• Organisational ability
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/74219107