Our client, a nationwide passenger/platform lift specialist are looking for a lift repair engineer in the Leeds/Sheffield area, this the perfect opportunity for an engineer who wants to develop their own skill-set and further there career. As well as excellent career prospects, this role offers a warm, friendly environment and an great rate of pay.
You be responsible for:
- Maintenance and minor repair in the Leeds/Sheffield areas.
- Providing technical support to others in the business
- Adherence of safety policies in place
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Engineering experience within the lift industry.
- Lift repair experience
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift engineering, CSCS Card (c.s.c.s / c s c s) or a J5/J25 module or a LEIA qualification.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive remuneration package (Up to £50,000 achievable w/ O/T and travel pay)
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Product training.
In addition to the formal package the company are offering the chance for an individual to join the team and have an exciting career in the industry.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512642