JAVA Software Engineer /s - Cyber Security Solutions
Due to Clearance requirements - I can only consider British Citizens
Multiple positions for experienced Java Developer /s - to Senior Software Engineer level
Salary - Depends on experience - £35-55k + Benefits
After a number of a bid wins, a world leading systems engineering firm are urgently seeking to expand their software engineering teams within their Cyber and Information Security Division - hence require a number of talented Java Developer / Software Engineers to be based out of their impressive site in Gloucestershire.
These roles are for commercially experienced Java Developer / Java Software Engineers to be involved in full life cycle software engineering projects.
The successful candidates will also have the opportunity to conduct research and development on new software technologies, which will see you collaborate with multi-disciplined engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
Java Developer - Skills and Experience required :
* Experience of designing and developing innovative software solutions.
* Experienced in Java and the use of object oriented design.
* Keen to learn a broad range of technologies on the Java stack
* Experience with good DevOps approach and associated tools e.g. Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash & Jenkins
* Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software that seeks to address challenging IT and security requirements.
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
* Ability to gain security clearance is a must !
* Proficiency in database programming - (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL (desirable)
These are truly excellent career opportunities - apply now by sending your cv and telephone number to me !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514701