A very well established, leading specialist manufacturing company are looking to recruit a dynamic, commercially aware Finance Officer. The successful candidate will become a valued member of this small Hull based finance team and will report directly to the Financial Controller. The main duties of the role will be;
· Reconciling and paying expense claims
· Purchase Ledger - matching, coding, processing invoices, weekly BAC's Runs and statement reconciliations
· Managing the invoice discounting facility, reconciliations and reporting
· Weekly cashbook and cash forecasting
· Petty cash and expenses reconciliations
· Assist with updating and inputting stock sheets
· Monthly VAT returns, Intratstat and EC Sales lists
· Ad hoc reporting and assisting with month end management accounts
· Liaising with the auditors at year end
This is the ideal opportunity for candidates looking to develop within a growing organisation - you will be actively studying or qualified AAT. You must also be IT literate, specifically in excel. You must have a sound background in managing purchase ledger from start to finish, cashbook, assisting with management accounts preparation and have a passion for continuous improvement. You will be a self-starter, have a proactive approach and have high attention to detail.
The is a great opportunity to grow and develop with a progressive company for the long term.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514287