Team Administrator - Japanese speaker
Your New Job Title: Team Administrator - Japanese speaker
Your New Salary: GBP 13-16 p/h (depends on experience)
Location: London Zone 1
The Skills you'll need each day: Administration, PA, Team Administration, Japanese,
Who you'll be working for:
What you'll be doing each day:
- Business trip arrangements, entertainment, transportation, video/telephone conference arrangements,
hotels and cars or any other necessary administrative task for the company including arrangements of board meetings.
- Assisting in general documentation work including expenses claims and internal general affair roles.
- Communicating with stakeholders such as shareholders, partners and service providers with respect to the administrative management of existing assets as well as new projects and group internal administrative matters.
- Supporting the company members with the issue of documents such as service agreements, various billing documents including invoices and handling invoices from vendors to effect payment etc.
- Organizing and filing of business documents.
- Assistance and preparation for new joiners and leavers.
- Assistance in preparation of necessary documentation in relation to legal matters and finance & accounting matters.
- Assistance in preparation of necessary documentation and correspondences in relation to commercial / technical matters and reporting to shareholders (e.g. input of production and sales data, preparation of data required for the invoices, draft credit line applications, etc).
- Assisting with arrangement of contract including service agreements, and management and maintenance.
- Continual improvement of office organisation and management for efficient running of the business
- To make/edit presentation materials of our activity, board material including minutes of meeting etc.
- Involvement in any other new projects, as required.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Good verbal and written communication skills both in English and Japanese.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- IT skills, including using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities within strict time frames.
- Basic financial and accounting knowledge.
- Experience of working in administrative job desirable
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515480