Senior Java Developer (Spring)
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER ( Spring)
Senior Software Engineer to work for a Global Software/Cyber Security company based in Theale. Due to growth they are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team to help with the development of their newest Data security products.
* Has key role in teams successfully delivering complex commercial applications
* A solid understanding of test principles, concepts and techniques
* Ability to understand and analyse requirements and to ensure effective and repeatable test sets can be designed and constructed
* Ability to review feature designs and contribute to ensure that they can be appropriately tested
* Ability to design and create effective physical and virtual test environments
* Experience of developing test software and test systems for Linux platforms
* BDD/TDD, test automation using Cucumber/Selenium/Java
* Familiarity with Continuous Integration concepts, tools and quality metrics
* Experience of agile methodologies e.g. Scrum
Education and Qualifications
* Degree or equivalent
* 3+ years' experience in delivering commercial software
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send me your CV in response to this advert.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515289