Traffic Impact Assessor and Modeller
The role will include analysing and providing advice on the construction impact of the infrastructure and transport project. You will also, develop and use Operational Research modelling techniques to build predictive models that will quantify and value different outcomes in given options and scenarios.
A government body that provides services for the maintenance and improvements of infrastructure projects, across England.
As Traffic Impact Analyst, you will be responsible for providing analysis and advice on the construction impact on the of the infrastructure and transport project. This will include the development of models and analytical tools to test the impact of the construction project and to provide future predictions and to communicate and analysis with internal and external stakeholders.
You will also, work collaboratively with the project delivery and Planning Teams, Operational Research Analysts, Transport Planners and Economists within the Chief Analyst Division. As well as, liaise and consult with technical experts from and manage external consultants on analytical projects on behalf of the company.
The successful applicant will have;
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills with a meticulous eye for detail;
- An understanding of transport models;
- Experience of working in an analytical unit and applying operational research principles;
- A qualification/Degree in Operational Research (or another numerical discipline) or relevant work experience in an Operational Research Analyst role;
- Working experience of assessing the impact of traffic management through modelling;
My client is offering an exceptional package:
- Salary banding - £40,000 - £44,200
- Annual Leave - 26 days plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment to pension - 5% contribution by employee and 10% contribution by HE = 15%
- Flexible working policy - 37 hours/week, 7.5 hours a day with flexibility around working pattern
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care voucher and school holiday play scheme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514717