LEGAL ASSISTANT (IN-HOUSE)
- Due diligence on tenders
- Checking reports from external solicitors
- Settling section agreements and easements
- Efficient management of land ownership records
- Land transfer to management companies at the end of the development
- Negotiate and deal with ground land sales
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Qualified Solicitor
- Property Law expertise
- Used to running your own files and cases
- Experience of land purchases and disposals
- Ability to handle both section and planning agreements
- Extensive experience of plot sale conveyancing (new build)
- Ability to develop policies and procedures
- Previous experience of record keeping and collation would be beneficial
This is a full time permanent position, offering circa. £70k pa. with an excellent benefits package.
This opportunity will suit someone currently working in this industry, or a qualified Senior Property/Real Estate Solicitor looking to move in-house from a practice.
Please note, due to their location, this role would suit a car driver.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515829