Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
My client is looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery. You will use computerised systems to oversee routine maintenance and organise repairs.
Working with other professionals in order to improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant.
You will have experience as an electrically biased maintenance engineer within the Food manufacturing business, working in a fast paced pressurised production environment.
Working: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12 hour shifts
Responsibilities and tasks, you will typically be involved in:
- carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- diagnosing breakdown problems
- fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
- carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515488