Automation Test Analyst - Derby - £50,000 - Java
Automation Test Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
We're looking for an experienced, passionate software tester to join a reputable software house based in Derby. You will have experience working in an Agile environment with good exposure to the world of UI Test Automation. The primary requirement of your role will be to test complex web-based applications. This will involve a range of functional and non-functional, manual and automatic testing, plus analysis and presentation of large data volumes. Over time, you will help contribute and shape the QA function.
- Experience working within Agile (TDD, BDD)
- Ability to work closely with Developers
- Understanding of software development lifecycles and software testing principles; test plans, test cycles, and software releases
- Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Automated testing of web based applications
- Experience with various Automation tools and frameworks (Junit, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment tools and techniques
- Linux skills, including Bash scripting
- Experience coding with Java, C# or similar
- ISTQB/ISEB certified
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513777