Ecommerce & Marketing Manager - LFW brand - London
A contemporary London fashion week brand based in West London are looking for an Ecommerce and Marketing Manager. The team is fast growing, dynamic and grounded. This is a highly sought after company to work for.
The Ecommerce & Marketing Manager role:
- Mentoring and managing two team members
- Manage functionality of the brands website (Magento)
- Point of contact for any potential external partners
- Manage e-commerce orders until fulfilment
- Manage Customer Service
- Managing the sales campaign, discounts and ensuring offerings are competitive
- Copywriting and SEO
- Manage all content on the website (Magento), including imagery, product descriptions, content and blog
- PPC & Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing - Manage Mail Chimp platform
- Analytic & Reporting - Weekly and monthly performance reporting of site and correlated digital marketing activity, focusing on traffic, engagement, conversion and sales
- Social Media Marketing - Act as Manager/Editor of all branded social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr
- Social Media Marketing - Devise the weekly social media editorial calendar
- Be a highly experinced Ecommerce and Marketing Manager
- Have a track record of achievement
- Previous experince working in the fashion industry
- Live within commutable distance to West London
- Competitive salary
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.