Ladies Casual Trousers Designer - London
Ladies Casual Trousers Designer
Fast Fashion Retailer London
My client a leading retailer is looking for a ladies casual trousers Designer to join the team creating high fashion collections covering both jersey and wovens.
Working ahead of the season, you must have excellent trend prediction skills and be confident in your chosen shapes and fabrics.
As a ladies casual trousers Designer you will be:
· Researching and predicting trends seasonally
· Collating mood and trend boards highlighting key silhouettes for the season
· Travelling for inspiration and sourcing
· Managing short and long lead time collections working closely with the B&M team and supply base
· Creating new and directional fits working closely with the technical team
· Completing spec sheets and technical packs
An eye for detail and newness is essential and as a ladies casual trousers Designer you must be an excellent team player and have gained experience within a similar role.
If you are interested please send your CV in a word doc to Salma Sodawala.
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.