Pre-Sales Architect (CISCO Network Infrastructure)
Pre-Sales Architect - CISCO Network Infrastructure, To £60k + £Car Allowance
Home/Office based - Midlands or Hertfordshire
UK based enterprise IT services provider requires a Pre-Sales Solution Architect (no targets!) with focus across CISCO Network infrastructure, CCDE/CCIE/CCAr of interest but training provided.
Must be capable of taking customer engagements from Pre-Sales and Work-shopping requirements through to Architecting High Level Design. The role will also involve guiding System Engineers through their Low Level Design production and Deployment phases and some post-sales support.
- Architecture / Design of CISCO Network Infrastructure
- Client Workshops / Requirement Scoping
- High Level Designs
- Low Level Detail Designs
- Pre-Sales Support (*No targets !)
- CISCO Networking Infrsctruture (Data Center, Wireless, AC, Security/Firewalls, UC)
- CCDE / CCIE of interest
- Client centric CISCO Pre-Sales, Design and Architecture experience.
Home based with office and client site presence required too, you can be anywhere in the Midlands or Hertfordshire.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516643