Senior Internal Audit Manager
Senior Internal Audit Manager with Global Brand
Global Brand with Offices in Gloucestershire
Demonstrate company behaviours whilst carrying out all aspects of role.
Manage yourself and your team to ensure adherence to companies risk and compliance policies and relevant external regulatory frameworks.
Contribute to the development of business strategy and ensure the co-ordination and delivery of effective information, interpretation and guidance, enabling business areas to assess the implications linked to their decisions.
Where appropriate, lead, manage and motivate a high performing team, developing colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback and coaching, contributing to their development and providing ongoing support. Otherwise, act as a specialist in a particular area.
Be a team player and take ownership for your own development, building knowledge in functional areas as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively to support delivery of the audit plan to agreed budgets and timescales.
- Deliver insightful, accurate and well written reports on the risk management and control framework for relevant bank functions and processes.
- Keep your knowledge up to date of business activities and the industry, market and regulatory environment . Apply that knowledge to understand the potential impact of changes to the bank's strategy and business objectives, and to current and planned audit engagements.
- Influence stakeholders to implement any required improvements in governance, risk management and internal controls.
- Contribute to the development of the audit plan and prioritise work based on risk and an understanding of business objectives.
- Engage with external advisors to develop and keep abreast of audit best practice and manage co-source involvement.
- Deputise for the Director / Head of Audit, as requested.
- Lead, plan, manage and undertake a complex portfolio of audit engagements or tasks in terms of scale, scope, cross-divisional impact and technical specialism to provide reliable, independent assurance.
£60-65k Base salary.
£2.5k cash allowance
£4.8k car allowance
Pension and other benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517227