Component Engineer - 34364 - up to £1902/hr Ltd Co -Powertrain
Job title: Component Engineer
Hourly Rate: £14 - £19.02ph
Location: Whitley, Coventry
A Component Engineer is required with knowledge of Design and Development within the Automotive Industry.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley, Coventry requires a Component Engineer with root cause identification experience on a contract basis. As a Component Engineer you will be required to:
- Support Electric Motor and EDU delivery activities for programmes.
- Assist with all mandated delivery activities
- Support the ongoing creation and introduction of relevant engineering standards.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Design, development & / or delivery experience of a technical nature within the automotive industry.
- Demonstrated ability in managing complex issues and situations, both internally and with external suppliers, within tight time constraints and delivery of quality results.
- Proven problem solving and root cause identification skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Conflict and issue resolution and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34364) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516397