Network Architect (Cloud Technologies) - Long Term Contract
Mosaic Island, a leading digital business transformation consultancy, are working with numerous customers in the Telecoms and Media sectors.
We are currently working on one particularly exciting and high-profile programme of work which aims to deliver business transformation in a number of areas of our customer's business.
As a result, we are looking for a Network Architect (New Cloud technologies) to join our clients growing team.
This role will support the engagement process for new "Ideas" being raised in the networks funding portfolio. The candidate will be expected to work across multiple Ideas in the network domain.
- Use both business and technical expertise to provide "senior consultant" level support to business owners to help shape ideas in order to set projects up for success
- Contribute early in the roadmap lifecycle and change process
- Shape business scope and define a recommended solution, aligning recommended solutions to the target architecture
- Production of a high quality Engagement Assessment document and its presentation at RADAR (an IT /NW governance forum)
- Engage with all key resources in the production of the Engagement Assessment, including EAs and ensure architecture contracts are in place if required
- Ability to understand and interpret early stage requirements and play them back, getting optimum balance between business expectation and technical complexity/direction
- Familiarity with and experience in the application of one or more architecture frameworks and any associated architecture development methods, including at least one of the following: TOGAF, DoDAF, MODAF, Zachman, FEAF etc
- NFV/SDN, Core network (voice, packet and VAS), Infrastructure (physical, virtual and cloud) experience
- Experience in a role defining the scope, estimates and technical solution options for a new project or idea
- Experience working in the telecommunications industry
This role is an immediate requirement and rates will be highly competitive along with opportunity to work on an exciting consultancy engagement.
Mosaic Island is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or Employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements, which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517243