Service Desk Engineer
Service Desk Engineer - £40-50k + 10% Shift Bonus
Datapol Consultants have the pleasure of working with a Service Provider that seeks a Service Desk Engineer to respond to service calls, monitor the technical environment and perform regular checks to validate stability. The ultimate goal is to ensure stable service is provided to end-users and in adherence with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Carry out the functions of the Service Desk with adherence to ITIL based processes and within the timeframes associated with the SLA agreement.
- Front-end Incident Management; with a primary focus towards restoring services. i. Manage ticket routing to the appropriate support team. ii. Execute break/fix instructions iii. Gather and analyze information associated with the incident for escalation to other Tiers.
- Monitoring of global technology environment; taking action when alerts are received.
- Perform regularly scheduled tasks including Healthchecks, Service Validation and Reporting.
- Participate in situational simulations and war games designed to validate capabilities inside and outside of normal operating parameters.
- Manage the entire ticket lifecycle of all incidents; responsible for opening, tracking and closing incident tickets; ensuring problem ownership and promoting end-user satisfaction.
- Create tickets for all issues, incidents and requests received via phone call, email and chat.
- Classify incident and request severity and priority and manage tickets in accordance with Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Create, manage and use troubleshooting or problem-isolation instructions to expedite and facilitate the identification and resolution of known issues.
- 1-3 years of front line technical support or related service experience.
- Must possess general technical skill and knowledge.
- Experience with technologies that include PBX or Voice Recording technologies is a plus.
- High energy and motivated individual with prior work experience in an ITIL based culture.
- Experience working with a wide array of individuals from end users to customer?s business executives.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong written and verbal communication.
- Flexibility and willingness to work non-standard hours on occasion to meet customer demand
- Demonstrable commitment to quality and customer service
If you meet with the above criteria and are eligible to work in the UK please apply now for a immediate interview
"service desk", "support", "service" "customer service", "itil", "sla", "ola", "pbx", "voice", "voip", "network", "ccna", "data", "trading"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516957