Personal Tax Senior
AJ Chambers Tax Specialists are currently working with a dynamic Independent firm based in South Woodford to find a Personal Tax Senior to join their growing and successful team. Given the relatively small size of the firm, this role will suit someone looking to make a genuine impact in their career by providing a high standard of service to all clients.
You will be responsible for:
- The compliance function for both personal tax and corporate tax clients, including preparation of tax returns, monitoring tax return progress to ensure timely submission to HMRC, advising clients of tax liabilities, liaising with clients and preparation of PAYE Settlement Agreements.
- Dealing with ad hoc tax consultancy assignments to support the Tax Partner, such as advising on the tax implications of incorporation, taxation of share scheme options and capital gains tax planning.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and following these through with the relevant partner.
- Delegating work to the Tax Junior and reviewing the work when completed, also assisting the Tax Junior where necessary.
- Strong tax experience gained within reputable practices.
- Good personal tax experience and a working knowledge of corporate tax.
- ATT qualified/ qualified by experience.
- Skilled in maintaining client relationships and working on a fee basis with clients.
- Computer literate. Working knowledge of Pertax an advantage.
- Strong written/ verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain client relationships, with the ability to explain complex matters to clients clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrable problem-solving abilities.
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise and tasks, work to timescales and meet deadlines.
To apply for this Personal Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Hannah Patmore at AJ Chambers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515668