Innovative audio technology company is looking for an experienced Accountant to assist the UK Finance and Operations Manager. This is an all-rounder role. You will be part of a small back office team and would need to be comfortable working in a start-up type environment.
- Accounts receivable management: invoicing orders to B2B customers, receivables ledger analysis, chase overdue invoices...
- Accounts payable management: running supplier payments, purchase ledger analysis, posting of invoices...
- Bank reconciliation on a daily basis (retail and B2B customers)
- Provisions for accruals/prepayments
- Fixed assets register updates
- Preparation of supplier payments
- Administrative follow-up of employees (expenses, days off...)
- Reporting (balance sheet) and annual accounts preparation
- Supervising annual audit
- There may also be some operations duties involved as part of your role
- Educated to degree level in accounting/finance
- At least three years of accounting-related experience in the UK
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent Excel skills and comfortable with accounting software (previous experience on SAP By Design is a plus)
- Very strong attention to detail
- High degree of autonomy and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- French will be a plus
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517499