Information Security Manager
The Information Security Manager ensures key information security management processes are defined in compliance with ISO27001 standards.
The Information Security Manager manages information security risk and ensures continuous visibility of the emerging threat landscape.
My Client a global FTSE 250 professional services organisation based in London. They are undertaking an ambitious piece of work across the organisation which will improve the IT Security services delivered to the business.
- Manage information security management processes.
- Collaborate with the Director of Information Security and the wider information security team to define, document, implement and operate key processes of an Information Security Management System in compliance with ISO27001. This includes amongst others security risk management, threat management, supplier assessments, information security awareness, security control audits, continuous improvement and reporting.
- Work with colleagues in Information Security, Infrastructure, Applications, Business Partnering, Group Functions and IT Procurement to implement and operate the security management processes.
- In collaboration with IT Audit, maintain the definition of key IT controls as they relate to information security, ensuring at all times compliance with the ISO27000 control framework.
- Maintain the information security risk register, ensuring all security risks are documented and assessed, mitigation plans are agreed with stakeholders and mitigation is implemented in line with agreed time frames.
- Perform periodic assurance of information security activities.
- Manage information security reporting.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators in collaboration with the rest of the information security team.
- 7+ years in information security
- 3+ years in team leadership or management roles
- Working in a multinational, multi-vendor environment
- Detailed knowledge of ISO27001 and ISO27002
- Proven ability to establish, document, deploy and operate information security management processes
- Strong supplier management skills
- Strong people focus, with a good understanding of how to best target security awareness campaigns
- Strong focus on establishing and maintaining pragmatic working information security management processes
Competitive salary, Package & Career development opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514157