Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Gravesend MAH-Jobs
A forward thinking, well-run practice which is well-respected by healthcare professionals locally is looking to recruit a new Advanced Nurse Practitioner. The practice is a training practice and encourages professional development of clinical skills, and most importantly has a superb team with excellent retention of staff across all levels in the practice.
Salary - £50,000-£63,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid + 5 weeks annual leave + NHS pension
Location - Gravesend
The surgery -
* Well-respected by peers, and excellent patient reviews
* Training practice with registrars and trainee Nurses
* Forward-thinking practice that offers its services to the wider community
* Large nursing team: 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, 4 highly-skilled Practice Nurses (friendly team, great staff retention)
* GP and Practice Manager that treat staff very well and offer continuous support
* Practice encourages training and development
* Purpose-built practice
* Each member of the clinical team has their own consulting room
Your role -
* Nurse Practitioner, dealing with minor illness patients and triage
* Full time position (flexible start/finish times)
* Working to 15 min appts
* Working in a team alongside 5 other friendly and hardworking nurses.
The benefits -
* £50,000-£63,000 FTE
* Indemnity fees paid
* 5 weeks' annual leave
* NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Permanent Advanced Nurse Practitioners and General Practitioner positions. View what other candidates & practices have said of their experience with them here: http://www.giantrecruitment.com/testimonials