Chase and Holland have an exciting new role for a Assistant Accountant role to join a well known manufacturing company on the outskirts of South Derby to support the ambitious growth plans of the business. This Assistant Accountant will report directly to the Financial Controller, benefiting from working in a fast moving environment, working closely with the finance department to carry out day to day accountancy functions and assist in preparation of the monthly management accounts.
This Assistant Accountant duties will be:
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
- Assist with the External Audit process.
- Preparation of monthly VAT & CIS Returns.
- Ensure adequate financial and internal controls are in place.
- Support the operational and commercial functions of the business.
- Support the continual development of the ERP system.
- Assist in the preparation of Budgets and Strategic Plans.
- Ad Hoc reporting.
Ideally this person will have 3 years' experience in a varied accounts position so they can hit the ground running. Someone who has just finished AAT and currently studying (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) would be suited to this role. This is a chance to work closely with the Financial Controller and progress in your career with a very exciting business. On offer will be a salary between £19,000 - £23,000
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513997