Senior C&I Engineer
Senior Control & Instrumentation Engineer
£35,000- £40,000 + Benefits
I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Control & Instrumentation Design Engineer to join a successful and growing engineering business based in Staffordshire. This company specialise in the development of bespoke equipment and instrumentation supplied to the Gas, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries worldwide.
The company are going through a strong period of growth in response to the successful development of new product ranges and have recently had significant investment with ambitious plans for further growth over the next few years.
As a Senior C&I Design Engineer you will take ownership of the C&I elements of project design packages and see them through conceptual design through to installation and commissioning.
- Translating the User Requirements Specification into a Functional Design Specification.
- Producing a Conceptual Design document and taking this through to detailed design, data sheets and manufacturing support information.
- Producing the factory acceptance test documentation, installation support information and commissioning documentation.
- Liaising with various disciplines including Electrical, Mechanical, Software and CAD in respect to interface design.
- Attending meetings with the client for design reviews and progress updates.
- Prepare documentation for formal safety assessments and for O&M manuals.
- Participate in design working groups to enhance the design standards within the department.
- Prepare documentation for Formal Safety Assessments and for O&M manuals.
- Peer review the designs of fellow Engineers.
- Participate in Design Working Groups to enhance the design standards within the department.
Skills and Background Required:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of the design life cycle of a project
- Experience working in a structured design engineering environment with the ability to work effectively with multi-discipline engineering teams
- Previous experience of producing C&I designs for hazardous area applications
- Experience working to EX/ Explosive, ATEX or COMPEX standards
- Experience working within the Gas, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industries or similar is highly desireable
- A Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and successful business that are at the forefront of developing cutting edge products that offer the opportunity of an enjoyable and exciting career in a growing company.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516678