Gasoline and Hybrid System Integration Engineer
Do you want the opportunity to join one of the largest luxury automotive OEM's in the UK?
Our client are at the forefront of the automotive industry, specialising in luxury automotive products. We have a fantastic chance for you join our client's cutting edge team to help deliver solutions that will help advance the automotive market as we know it. This role will offer a fun, yet challenging environment working within our clients state of the art facilities.
We are in search of a Gasoline and Hybrid System Integration Engineer.
As a Gasoline and Hybrid System Integration Engineer, you will be part of the Calibration & Controls team within Powertrain. You will be responsible for leading the integration of the vehicle network system (FlexRay, CAN, LIN), for Gasoline and Hybrid Control systems, into relevant test properties across several exciting programmes and technologies.
We have identified 3 Key Skills for this role:
1) Previous experience of leading the resolution of technical and process issues within a project team environment.
2) An in depth understanding of vehicle network architectures, their application and calibration.
3) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skills.
Other experience preferred to help any candidates stand out includes but is not limited to:
- Experience with engine management system software specifications / mechanisations.
- Use of ETK / CCP / XCP communications using ETAS INCA.
- Matlab / Simulink data processing and analysis.
- Proven record of delivery of SW functionality to meet cost & performance / attribute targets. Strong understanding and application of design quality tools (i.e DFMEA).
- Experience of product creation systems and processes.
- A good understanding of test automation, data analysis and tool development.
If you are at all interested in the role, APPLY NOW for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515147