This role will ensure a cohesive global approach to designing and developing professional online training content across many different subjects. The holder of this role will be required to produce high quality, creative and robust e-Learning solutions and will be a self-motivated and determined individual that is able to work independently.
Main Responsibilities Include;
- Develop and publish new, and effective e-learning modules
- Contribute to the future direction of eLearning production, providing inspiration for innovative solutions and treatments to meet the needs of future projects
- Work with the business to ensure high quality of delivery and the work produced meets project requirements/deadlines
- Use the existing LMS (Moodle) for course administration and the delivery of online learning
- Administer the LMS (Moodle) to ensure the site is running smoothly and work with the Operations team to plan any relevant upgrades to the platform
Are you a experienced E-Learning Developer who has an interest in learning new technologies with a great attitude towards learning and development. If so, we would like to hear from you and discuss the opportunity with our successful and reputable consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959518537