Engineering Supervisor, Nights, Alfreton, Derbyshire
The Company is the world's third largest confectionary company and a major player within the FMCG space. As a global employer, the Company able to offer you an international career path characterized by daily professional challenges.
They have an exciting opportunity for a mechanically biased Multi Skilled Engineering Supervisor (Nights) to work in a supervisory role within their Engineering Department reporting to the Maintenance Manager. This Engineering specialist will be responsible for the efficient maintenance, repair and improvement of all equipment through planned and non-planned activities to maximise plant availability.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for delivering line NME through proactive engineering support
- Provide knowledge and support in the event of plant failure
- Undertake routine maintenance on equipment so it performs to NME standard
- Continuously improve and deliver maintenance strategy
- Diagnosis of plant/equipment breakdowns/defects
- Repair of plant/equipment breakdowns/defects
- Advise production of resolution or planned resolution
- Carry out scheduled PPM tasks and fault reporting
- Repair or report any identified faults
- Responsible for completing and returning planned maintenance shift reports
- Root cause events as requested
- Communicating repairs/diagnostic issues to Shift Leader
- Ensure the production break-down log is correctly completed
- Responsible for correct usage of stores/spare parts
- Give planned maintenance tasks to the Engineers and manage them to ensure full compliance against set guidelines
- In collaboration with the Senior Engineering Manager, anticipate staffing needs and ensure appropriately skilled people are in place (includes defining roles & responsibilities for own area, producing succession plans and taking all engineers through our PDR process).
- Responsible for KPI reporting such as; % of completed maintenance, engineering downtime and Budget spend etc.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to: Nights, Engineering, Shift Engineer, Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Lead Engineer, Senior Engineer, Food Manufacturing Engineer, MultiSkilled, Multi Skilled, Supervisor, Engineering Team Leader, Manager, Alfreton, Matlock, Derby, Chesterfield
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517911