Location: Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1HB
Salary: Salary dependent on experience plus excellent staff benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Myerson Solicitors LLP is a leading independent law firm based in South Manchester, representing businesses and individuals in Manchester, Cheshire, the UK, EU and beyond. We offer an accessible, high-quality and better value alternative to regional and national firms.
We are looking for a Legal PA/Secretary to provide a high quality administration service to the firm and its fee earners. Duties will include; document production, audio typing, responding to client calls and emails, diary management, filing and any other administrative duties as required.
Other Duties will include: -
- Produce high quality documents and ensure files are maintained.
- Formatting and amending documents.
- Audio typing using the digital dictation system.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Carry out money laundering and other relevant online searches.
- Deal with enquiries from clients via email, fax and letter.
- Use a diary management system to arrange meetings and make appointments.
- Preparing bills and ensuring up to date narratives are obtained and logged onto the system, drawing cheques, dealing with expenses and handling accounts queries.
- Use a document management system to track, manage and store appropriate documentation.
- Arrange travel itineraries.
- Copy and scan, including preparation of large files.
- General administration work on behalf of fee earners and carrying out legal assistant work as required.
- Provide reception cover as required.
- Promote and comply with legislation and Myerson's policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post so as to ensure the smooth running of Myerson.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have an excellent interpersonal, organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience of providing a high quality administration service.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Possess excellent MS Office skills.
- Have the ability to carry out multiple and varied tasks simultaneously.
- Experience of working in a similar role within a professional services environment is desirable.
There are excellent staff benefits such as:-
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- .5 day birthday leave
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership
- Death in service scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
To apply for this position please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role.
Keywords: Legal Secretary, Legal PA, Audio Typing, Administration Assistant, Legal, Secretary, Personal Assistant, Legal Administration, Legal Administrator, Legal Assistant,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514727