Lead Service Delivery Manager
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Lead Service Delivery Manager on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within the Service Provider / Service Management environment and will have a proven track record of man management and continuous improvement. You will manage a technical team of up to 13 including experienced Service Delivery Managers and Service Architects, will be ITIL certified, have knowledge of SLAs/OLAs and will offer a strong knowledge of secure IT infrastructure, technical operations and relationship management.
- Excellent team leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- Strong people management skills
- Reasonable technical understanding and an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa
- Reliability and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of SLAs/OLAs/Contracts and their relationships
- Successful track record of achieving performance delivery targets
- Ability to develop solutions with focus on customer needs
You will need to be eligible for SC Clearance.This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established government organisation on an initial 6 month contract with opportunities for extension.
This role is OUTSIDE IR35 - £450 ? 500 per day - 6 months
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516887